Spondonsteve

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket roadster 2014
Thank you for the welcome note on the forum.....There are not many rocket 3 bikes here in ireland and knowledge is thin on the ground.
I am looking for your advice on the setup I have on my bike.

2014 Roadster

Tors pipes, standard headers and intake filter system.

Map loaded is a 20776

2100 miles on the clock

Map loaded 20776.

The bike runs really well at present but as usual I want to explore a bit.
I have a campbell 6 pipe sidewinder pipe system with baffles here and I want to fit them to the bike.....my question is would the 20776 map be ok....I am also considering fitting a ramair kit later on.
Regards
Steve

Attachments

• IMG_8940.JPG
    IMG_8940.JPG
    243.8 KB · Views: 2
If you were to just change the TORS for the triple exhausts im thinking that map would still be suitable as OEM headers are still in use. But if you make any sort of mod to the intake side of the engine ie: RamAir a suitably modified map will be needed , @HansO can help you there :)

Thank you for the welcome note on the forum.....There are not many rocket 3 bikes here in ireland and knowledge is thin on the ground.
I am looking for your advice on the setup I have on my bike.

2014 Roadster

Tors pipes, standard headers and intake filter system.

Map loaded is a 20776

2100 miles on the clock

Map loaded 20776.

The bike runs really well at present but as usual I want to explore a bit.
I have a campbell 6 pipe sidewinder pipe system with baffles here and I want to fit them to the bike.....my question is would the 20776 map be ok....I am also considering fitting a ramair kit later on.
Regards
Steve
Bike runs really well, huh? If it ain't broke.... If the Campbell exhaust has exactly the same flow (performance) as the TORs then the TORs tune will suffice. If not, it won't. Whether the difference is significant is impossible to tell.

Back