adding relay to headlight harness confusion

camccardell

.060 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket 3 Classic Tourer
Ok guys. Looking at the EB kit and also looking at the diy kit on here. Where are guys getting factory connectors and terminals. I want to make a new one from scratch and be able to make it quickly plug and play.

Last edited:
YES. @DEcosse his is the best. I just installed my kit from Ken and it is plug and play. Works great.

I think ... rather know... it is way better and much simpler than EB cutting, spicing, soldering, taping, crimping, etc...

I did no cutting, slicing, crimping or soldering with the EB kit, I just plugged it in to the coupler and wired it to the battery (or rather, my PDM-60). But I'm sure D'Ecosse's kit is going to be good, the guy knows his electrics.

The components are all standard relays and standard connectors - not so much "factory" connectors, rather "industry standard" connectors. :)

Nor is it a complicated construction to DIY, but I'm not up to speed on where to buy the components in the US (or even more close to home, haven't really needed to find out yet).

Kind of on Topic here but since a lot of people are going to the LED Day maker type lights does that affect the current draw thru the ignition enough to not cook the wiring?

Back