ADAPTIVE 2 - JW SPEAKER LEDs

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
I must do due dilligence to my profession!
Therefor, I just dropped the hammer on a pair of the new Adaptive 2 LEDs by JW Speaker.
Hopefully they arrive while my Adaptive LEDs are out and before I'm ready to put my motor back together.
We shall see . . .

:thumbsup: I was just looking at those. I’m not there yet, but figured there’s no good reason to only spend $600 on headlights when there’s a perfectly good way to drop a grand instead.:laugh:

:thumbsup: I was just looking at those. I’m not there yet, but figured there’s no good reason to only spend $600 on headlights when there’s a perfectly good way to drop a grand instead.:laugh:

Well said!

I was very early to jump on the then new Adaptive bandwagon and the suckers cost me a tad over 1.2 large!!!
Since headlight output measuring and quantifying is part of my bid'ness, I sprang!
I prefer to run hi-beams until I can't and I have my headlights adjusted accordingly.
I was a tad disappointed when I found the adaptive feature works only with the low beam; however, they are SOOOO awesome at lighting up the roadway, I soon lost all apprehension and have been a happy clam ever since!
Now JW Speaker kicks me in the jewels by offering a new Adaptive 2 version that works in both hi & low beams.
Strictly for work purposes, I have determined that I must remain cutting edge with my MC lighting :eek: :roll: :p so, the 2s are on the way!

Strictly for work purposes, I have determined that I must remain cutting edge with my MC lighting :eek: :roll: :p so, the 2s are on the way!

Videos please. Unlike you I ride dipped mostly. But ..................................

Edited (16 June 2018) For any UK/EU residents - the UK disti is knocking out the DIP ONLY version at discounts. If anybody in the UK knows where to ride on main - please advise.

Videos please. Unlike you I ride dipped mostly. But ..................................

Edited (16 June 2018) For any UK/EU residents - the UK disti is knocking out the DIP ONLY version at discounts. If anybody in the UK knows where to ride on main - please advise.

I shall repeat the same course for comparison.

Back