Martin_z_BA

.060 Over
Ride
everywhere
Hello all,
in next few days I will be happy owner of GT. Currently I have Intruder, with saddlebags full of important accessories, like rain suit, disc loc, spray and cloth for cleaning the visor, tire plug kit, and very important toilet paper. Where do you store such items on R or GT? I thougt about tool tube attached to license plate holder, but I will probably remove it completely. Any good idea? I don't want to use tankbag. I am looking for permanent solution.
Thanks.

Maybe something like Corbin hard bags?

1657567702597.png

I have the "new" 20L Triumph Saddle bags on my R3GT and a Nelson-Riggs Nelson-Rigg CL-1060-R Commuter Lite Tail/Seat Bag strapped to the back. All of which gives me more storage space for my 20 - 30 day trips.
I have bad luck. Almost everytime, when we go to motoride with my woman, it rains. 😭 😁 It does not matter, if we go for 500 or 5000km. For holidays it is easy, but I am looking for solution for shorter trips. With my Intruder it is no problem, I have there lockable leather saddlebags, but on R3 I don't want to wear the panniers always, only on long trips. But as I wrote, I have bad luck on rain.
The tool tube attached to license plate arm looked as good idea, but uncovered real wheel looks better. ;)

Get the Triumph Panniers and a backpack for the rack behind the pillion seat. They go off and on (panniers and backpack) pretty easily. If you don't like the tank bag or rear rack you're very limited. Good luck.:thumbsup:
I have a new, never used, tank bag I'd sell at a discount.

I think to attach the tooltube to rear fender arm to put there the rain suit and disc lock. What do you think?
Panniers I want to use only for long trips.
1659348268572.png

Back