For Sale Accessories etc for the RIII

idk

Living Legend
Ride
BMW R1200C
Bikers Friend XL bag - Biker's Friend-Motorcycle Saddle Bag Sizes-Motorcycle Luggage - with two backrests - $150.00

Thugs headers and pipes. $750.00 These will fit an original RIII and the RIII Classic. I don't know about the Roadster, but I suspect not. The headers exit at the same point as OEM headers, so both parts can be mixed and matched with OEM headers or pipes.

SOLD Russell Daylong Dual Seat with driver's backrest. $500.00 (around $950 for a new one.)

Solo Seat Pan. This is the metal base, and the cover, but no padding at all.

SOLD OEM Clock & Fuel Gauge. These will fit a RIII Standard & Classic. Original price was $400 for the pair - my price $100.

SOLD Fly Screen, with brackets. OEM Touring Screen & Large Clearview Screen - with one set of mounting brackets between the pair of them. The two larger screens have vent holes to prevent buffeting. As they have been used, there is some minor scratching - most of which could probably be polished out. I have the Front End Mounting Kit, except for on part of one of the clamps. It disappeared somewhere on an Interstate near Indianapolis about 90,000 miles ago - but has stayed secure without a problem. Therefore whoever buys the screens can have it included. I also have the OEM foglights. These cost way more than they were worth, but would make excellent mounting brackets for a set of LED driving lights. PM me about price on any combination of these.

SOLD PCV with AT. This comes complete with the O2 sensor. $450.00 (These are $725 new.)

SOLD Quick Release Backrest and Luggage Rack. This is the OEM backrest and luggage rack with Mittzy's quick release system. $270.

Rear Wheel. As far as I know, this has never been on a bike. It does not have the brake rotor. $450.

Hepco Becker Brackets.

SOLD Hagon Nitro Rear Shocks. $350.

Please email me if you are interested or have questions. idknuffn@gmail.com

Everything is in good condition. However, it is all used and so is not perfect.

Last edited:
Bikers Friend XL bag - Biker's Friend-Motorcycle Saddle Bag Sizes-Motorcycle Luggage - with two backrests - $150.00

Thugs headers and pipes. $750.00 These will fit an original RIII and the RIII Classic. I don't know about the Roadster, but I suspect not. The headers exit at the same point as OEM headers, so both parts can be mixed and matched with OEM headers or pipes.

Russell Daylong Dual Seat with driver's backrest. $500.00 (around $950 for a new one.)

Solo Seat Pan. This is the metal base, and the cover, but no padding at all.

OEM Clock & Fuel Gauge. These will fit a RIII Standard & Classic. Original price was $400 for the pair - my price $100.

Fly Screen, with brackets. OEM Touring Screen & Large Clearview Screen - with one set of mounting brackets between the pair of them. The two larger screens have vent holes to prevent buffeting. As they have been used, there is some minor scratching - most of which could probably be polished out. I have the Front End Mounting Kit, except for on part of one of the clamps. It disappeared somewhere on an Interstate near Indianapolis about 90,000 miles ago - but has stayed secure without a problem. Therefore whoever buys the screens can have it included. I also have the OEM foglights. These cost way more than they were worth, but would make excellent mounting brackets for a set of LED driving lights. PM me about price on any combination of these.

PCV with AT. This comes complete with the O2 sensor. $450.00 (These are $725 new.)

Quick Release Backrest and Luggage Rack
. This is the OEM backrest and luggage rack with Mittzy's quick release system. $270.

Rear Wheel. As far as I know, this has never been on a bike. It does not have the brake rotor. $450.

Hepco Becker Brackets.

Hagon Nitro Rear Shocks. $350.

Please email me if you are interested or have questions. idknuffn@gmail.com

Everything is in good condition. However, it is all used and so is not perfect.

Back