Accessories Clearance

Best bargain there
$6, yep six bucks.
Chrome Oil Tank Embellisher | A9738001 | Triumph Motorcycles

Triumph Oil Tank Embellisher (A9738001). A chrome-plated replacement for the original equipment part, it fits Rocket III Touring, Rocket III Classic, and Rocket III Roadster models.

These are serious heavy metal folks, not some crappy plastic chrome. So heavy they'll stop the crank rotation effect! AND they explain/complement/justify the much detested horn cover ;):D:D:D

orig_A9738001-Oil-Embellisher.jpg

The one below is just $6 too!

Chrome Oil Tank Embellisher | A9738117 | Triumph Motorcycles
Customize the look of your bike with the Triumph Oil Tank Embellisher (A9738117). A chrome-plated replacement for the original equipment part, it features a "Rocket III" logo, and fits Rocket III Touring models.

I would be surprised if it didn't fit the whole R3 range including Roadster not just the Touring as stated, just like the one above does. same mounting holes etc.

orig_A9738117-Oil-Tank-Embellisher_Rocket-III.jpg

Last edited:
Surprised to see these still availbale too.

US$102.50

Chrome Boulevard Peak Screen | A9708156 | Triumph Motorcycles

Customize the look of your bike with the Triumph Quick Release Boulevard Peak (A9708156), a small windscreen that features high-quality chrome brackets.

orig_A9708156-Quick-Release-Boulevard-Peak_white.jpg

I like these too for just $15
Cruiser Chrome Headlamp Visor | A9738067 | Triumph Motorcycles

Customize your bike with the high-quality, chrome-plated Triumph Headlamp Visor (A9738067). This visor fits America EFI from VIN number 468390 and up, and Rocket III Touring models.

orig_A9738067-Headlamp-Visor-Chrome_white.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for posting this! I've been holding off on getting some parts for my new Roadster because they are pricey! I picked up a flyscreen, the fixing kit, heated grips and accessory outlet for less than I was looking to spend on just the flyscreen and fixing kit!
The "ship to dealer" feature is a nice way to save some more money!

My oil tank embellisher.

IMG_2082.jpg
I have two of their other ones on the sides of my leather topcase.

They have a few new designs in their huge range of fuelcaps, brake fluid caps, side panel badges and infill panels too.
US$
Triumph Rocket III Classic Roadster Touring Oil tank embelisher Union Jack Alumi | eBay

EURO
Triumph Rocket II Classic Touring Roadster Oil Tank Embelisher UK Iron Alu | eBay

UK GBP
Triumph Rocket II Classic Touring Roadster Oil Tank Embelisher Union Jack Alu | eBay
EURO
Triumph Rocket III Classic Roadster Touring Blende Ölbehälter Aluminium 40408 | eBay

Last edited:
Back