Toddyboy

.040 Over
Ride
2011 Rocket 3 Roadster
So the previous owner to my bike had a wiring harness malfunction happen and had to replace it .without the dealer telling him that there's a recall on the ignition switch headlight relay. I'm now going to be taking it in to get the recall done so that it doesn't ruin the new wiring harness .now I had to switch the final drive and the drive shaft a couple weeks ago when putting everything back together the ABS light came on. is there a way to reset this as I can't figure it out and the previous owner says that was the indicator that he was going to have a wiring harness fail cause the ABS light came on shortly before the harness failed thank you in advance

Since you changed the rear make sure you did not disturb the ABS sensor ring on the rear wheel I have heard they are kind of touchy !!!

my local dealer finds it impossible to change a rear tyre without F....ing up the rear ABS ring. The ABS light always comes on by the time I get home. I put the bike up on my Flip master stand and with a small flat blade screwdriver I adjust the ring so its the same all the way round, and its fine. The next time I ride the bike the abs light goes out. My local Dealership are nice people, just always fail in this area. Today is my fifth experience the first time I took it back twice the light would go out and come on 5ks down the road so I took things into my own hands and bingo.

Back