sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
May finally have the 2010 Harley Fatboy sold. A hot shot mid level management type working at the ammunition plant down south is interested in the bike. He took her out Monday for a test ride and loved it. He just called and verified that his bank will approve the loan. Done deal. He thinks it is Fast mean bike. From what he was saying it is much faster than the new ones and sounds a hole lot better. At $12,000 dollars I hope so. Wife said if I could get $10,000 for it a new Rocket three touring model would be a good idea. She is not nuts about the riding position of the Rocket X. Do not blame her. If it had not been for the X model I would have bought a touring model instead but we all know how that worked out. Time to get busy looking for a 2017 touring model. Looks like Paul is going to get another order and Ramair is going to sell another filter. Hello Hanso:p:p:p:p:p:p

Reminds me of the two best days in a boat owners life....The day he buys it...and the day he sells it. :)

Co-worker of mine had been riding a Dyna for a couple of years. Sold it to buy a HD edition F150. No bike now; but he does have a nice truck.

He sold it to another co-worker that's been talking about getting a bike for a while. Said he always wanted a Harley! Saw him in the HR office a couple of days ago with his arm in a sling. Yep. Someone turned left in front of him and he HAD to lay it down.

Congrats on selling it. I've thought about buying an older classic and Carpenterizing it, but went the other way instead. Got a '16 Indian Roadmaster.

Back