triroketman

Supercharged
Has anyone had experience with the aquabox. I purchased one and I can't figure out how to run the power cord into the unit. There is one hole below where the mounting ball fits on, but you can't put the mounting ball on when you have a cord in there. And besides, the connector can't fit through the hole. I am confused.

Has anyone had experience with the aquabox. I purchased one and I can't figure out how to run the power cord into the unit. There is one hole below where the mounting ball fits on, but you can't put the mounting ball on when you have a cord in there. And besides, the connector can't fit through the hole. I am confused.

what is a aquabox!

What Scot said is correct. I have one on my Rocket. You can drill a bigger hole through the center to put the connection through, then just lay the line down in (should be a slot, or as Scot said use a dremel and make one) the side slot and continue running your wires to where they have to go.

Dennis

1 dtg KAF
6 dtg Dubai
7 dtg Home

What Scot said is correct. I have one on my Rocket. You can drill a bigger hole through the center to put the connection through, then just lay the line down in (should be a slot, or as Scot said use a dremel and make one) the side slot and continue running your wires to where they have to go.

If you have to make a slot, make sure it is on the bottom of that circular area in the back of the Aquabox.

Dennis

1 dtg KAF
6 dtg Dubai
7 dtg Home[/QUOTE]

Back