A returning captain

JMichael

.020 Over
I just sold my Harley and called my dealer to tell him they can start setting up my new bike. I am buying a 2011 Roadster, Phantom Black. My previous Rocket was a Cardinal Red 05 bike. I live in Burney CA, which is 50 miles east of Redding CA, so any captains in the region are welcome when passing through. I enjoy riding a lot, 47k miles on my 08 Harley, plus I ride an 05 Tiger and a DRZ 400.
Mike

JMichael,
Welcome back to the fold.
Should be easy enough to sell your harley,
heck, everybody an their dog has a harley tag, t-shirt, and are fans.
new fast BLACK Roadster huh?
Congratulations...

Welcome back home. You're probably wise going for a black one after the Harley. Once you're used to the power again you can upgrade to a faster one.

Welcome back and I totally agree with CanberraR3. It takes a lot of something (was going to say man but we do have a few women on here that ride Rockets as well) to be able to move up to the Red or Red and Black zone.

Dennis

Welcome back! I'm in your neck of the woods every so often, I'll give you a shout next time I'm passing through ;)
Jim

Welcome back...Phantom black, NICE, Fast, Mean and classy...

Don't mind they fellas saying they like the red ones...I don't get guys that like the colour of their bike to match their secret stash of lingerie...Different strokes for different folks...

LOL

Back