A new triple in the family

WyldCFH

Drop a Gear and Disappear!
Ride
'20 Ducati Panigale V4 S
Picked up a 2019 Street Triple R 765 for the wife over the weekend.

Rode it 120ish miles home and have to say it is quite the capable bike. Flicks through corners easy, 6 speed gear box with 2nd that can run out to 80mph@12500 rpm.

A little cramped for someone 6'4, but she got the low ride height version that has a different subframe to make it lower instead of shock linkages.

I will be riding it on occasional sub 1 hour jaunts.

20181224_103657.jpg

Congrats to the wife on her new bike:D 120 mile ride home I bet you the dealership was just around the corner:p:D

There are 2 Triumph dealers in Houston. The customer service sucks at one of them and neither had the low ride height version in stock. So we drove to Austin and bought it there.

Picked up a 2019 Street Triple R 765 for the wife over the weekend.

Rode it 120ish miles home and have to say it is quite the capable bike. Flicks through corners easy, 6 speed gear box with 2nd that can run out to 80mph@12500 rpm.

A little cramped for someone 6'4, but she got the low ride height version that has a different subframe to make it lower instead of shock linkages.

I will be riding it on occasional sub 1 hour jaunts.

20181224_103657.jpg

Nice ride hope the wife enjoys.Nice to ride something different every now and again:thumbsup:

COOOOL.
I've been eying the Speed Triples for a while, like you the Street is a little small for me. Your wife is gonna have a BLAST

Back