A mountiain bike ride for Nat67

EasTexRIII

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III
Since Natty has got a mountain bike now, and has lost so much weight, I thought I'd record my ride the other day to give him some inspiration. I'm new to the GoPro camera scene, so i don't know why it recorded in 4 parts? About an hours worth
@Nat67 - get you one of those indoor resistance trainers that you can mount your bike on inside, when the weather is too bad, put your lappy on a table in front of you, & we can ride together!
53039ef7-1898-435e-880a-cd64d6ec7b56_1.183c31935baf6d6a7cc480e820462706.jpeg
:D

Since Natty has got a mountain bike now, and has lost so much weight, I thought I'd record my ride the other day to give him some inspiration. I'm new to the GoPro camera scene, so i don't know why it recorded in 4 parts? About an hours worth
@Nat67 - get you one of those indoor resistance trainers that you can mount your bike on inside, when the weather is too bad, put your lappy on a table in front of you, & we can ride together! :D
Tell you what - If I can find a way to get WiFi into my workshop - I'll join in. My MTB is already on a trainer block. I use it for HIIT.

Where were all the jumps and big air, like on all the other YouTube videos? :p

There is actually a lot of big up n down dips with lots of climbing that for some reason, you can’t tell it in the video. I guess I need to video with my son in front of me so it will show the changes better on the camera :unsure:

Clinty boy , I am not even gonna begin to take the piss . I am seriously impressed , you is one hard Texacan !
The fact you ended back where you started from indicates you worked harder going uphill than you did going down . Big respect to you Brother ! I'm certainly not in your league . All our trails head steeply downhill and by the time I hit the bottom , I wanna sell the bike to the first passer by I see and call a taxi back to my van ! As for the basket @Grumpy Ole Codger ? I need some way to carry me oxygen ! :p

Back