A long journey back.

Baggage1

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Rocket III
It's been about 6yrs. since I was on the site. Been riding the whole time except when I was t-boned in my cage and cracked my sacrum in 14'. That was the last group ride we were on as well. I have been busy with 501C-3 we started in 08' to help Vets. I retired from Chairman last year. Now I'm retired and as some of you know that is one misnomer. We got a camper and a pickup to to pull it. I got a little bike to keep the big one company. Dual sport 400. We go up to the upper peninsula of MI and boondock and ride with friends. getting saved up for the 70,000 checkup. Went from the dark side after 2 tires to a Bridgestone bike tire. Handles quite differently. Can't burn out at that price. Dink my mechanic and dealer said they stopped making Rockets last year. I have been out of the loop big time. I'll hang on to mine thank you.

WELCOME back, my new Amigo! :thumbsup:
I've been around here since 2012 and do not recall you.
Many have come here since and some have wandered away.
Likely you shall see a few changes to the forum as well . . .
For one change, check out the "MAP" option up at the top row.

Welcome Bob from Christchurch NZ....I hope that's not 'Bob the baggage boy'..some of these buggers will take you up on that at the rallys. .."hey Bob!...over here ...grab me bags will ya!"...just sayin...

Back