The Kiwi

Supercharged
Ride
2006 Classic
which happened to be 9/11, A new chrome water pump cover, new coolant and a lightbar fitted.
559E194D-(1).jpg
20170912_074908.jpg

Very nice. Just a question. Looks like your windscreen is awful high off the headlight?

When it was lower the wind knocked me around the head and the noise in my BELL helmet was quite bad, now with it higher, life is good. I can ride all day with visor fully open in complete comfort.

The Kiwi.

PS, I liked your video, I must find some Lemon Pledge!!

When it was lower the wind knocked me around the head and the noise in my BELL helmet was quite bad, now with it higher, life is good. I can ride all day with visor fully open in complete comfort.

The Kiwi.

PS, I liked your video, I must find some Lemon Pledge!!

No Lemon just plain Pledge. The citrus acid is not good for the windscreens. Also I had the same issue with buffeting and found the X-Creen does a great job with wind flow. Your jacket and bike are a class act.

No Lemon just plain Pledge. The citrus acid is not good for the windscreens. Also I had the same issue with buffeting and found the X-Creen does a great job with wind flow. Your jacket and bike are a class act.
from memory I made him some some longer side mounting plates out of S/Steel (which polished up nicely) which I did for myself as well but due to me being a couples inches taller in the saddle didn't work for me as well as it did for Mal

Back