A Cool new air product for the road

Hey Clint...Saw the item was out of stock so here is the same thing available on Amazon.

ama2.png

Attachments

• ama2.png
    ama2.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 1
Check out how many of these are on the market. Slime 40001 motorcycle compressor comes in with great reviews out of a lot of small compressors but is built pretty cheaply . This guy is a little out there but always finds the best of the best.
Check out his review on the Mercedes...:roll:

Last edited:
Check out how many of these are on the market. Slime 40001 motorcycle compressor comes in with great reviews out of a lot of small compressors but is built pretty cheaply . This guy is a little out there but always finds the best of the best.
Check out his review on the Mercedes...:roll:

That guys funny as hell!

Yes it is - and for the same price.
I have it and it works well.

However, after careful consideration, I have also ordered this more powerful and durable unit:

DO NOT buy this one!
A POS that never worked and the company refused a full refund! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I use the slime 40001 compressor; it stores easily, works quickly, and priced under $30. I would highly recommend it.

Back