90.5mm/3.56'' Instrument Pod or light mounts for 39mm bars -

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
These should work on my 1.5"(38mm) NZ Thunderbars or Fehling 38mm crash bars to mount things - have to measure the Roadster's pods. I could buy two and butt the squared off cable tray sections together to mount two instrument pods above and behind or flush with the bars.

Specifications:
Material: CNC Aluminium
Color: Silver
Speedometer Bracket Diameter: 90.5mm/3.56''
Installation Fork Diameter: 39mm/1.54''
Package Weight: approx. 400g

Chrome
CNC Side Mount Speedometer Relocation Bracket Case For Harley Sportster AF | eBay

Black
Motorcycle Black Side Mount Speedometer Relocation Bracket For Harley Sportster 853880095426 | eBay

I thought you would have known the stock OEM pod diameter off the cuff after all your experimenting.
Thought you might mention it. As I think the clocks were made by vdo - my guess is 85mm - 3&3/8 - sort of an industry standard

IS your intention to retain the Plastic outer pod or just the inner instrument? - Those spigots are intriguing though.

With outer pod retained would be a lot easier and 1st intention. Trim some 3mm compressed neoprene like a black stubby cooler and fit, done.

Brainwave - leave them on to cover pod entirely and we have - Pod Sox, coming to you in a range of colors and designs.;):D

They sell millions of the bloody handlebar master cylinder versions but never seen a pod one.

My 3M Post it note moment :(;):whitstling::rolleyes:

Best thing you always have a stubby cooler on hand when required.:thumbsup:

A Connoiseur would note these contain Aussie Melbourne Bitter cans.

abalone-neoprene-colour-range-stubby-coolers-500x383.jpg

Last edited:
Back