6" Risers - not convinced these are a direct bolt on

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
TRIUMPH THUNDERBIRD SE STORM ROCKET III 6" CHROME PULLBACK RISERS

US $79.95
+$36.95 shipping to Australia
Ready to upgrade those old weak factory risers? Then add some bling to your bike with these heavy duty triple chrome plated risers. These risers will add a bold new look to your run of the mill stock thumper. These risers feature a heavy duty shaft, 6" rise, and a 1-1/2" pullback.

These are quality made risers machined from solid cold rolled steel, and features countersunk allen bolts. This gives the head a smooth and clean appearance.

These risers should fit bike models 2003+ with 1" diameter handlebars.

These risers mount with 1/2" diameter bolts, 13 threads per inch, not included. I can provide chrome plated bolts for $12.95.

*If you bike has bolt holes smaller than 1/2" then bolt holes must be enlarged to accomidate new larger bolt diameter. This is a small price for a beefy upgrade.

TRIUMPH THUNDERBIRD SE STORM ROCKET III 6" CHROME PULLBACK RISERS | eBay

upload_2017-6-1_11-4-33.png

upload_2017-6-1_11-6-12.png

Look at how much they arc, and then look at your triple tree top. Those will swoop right into the tank the first time you turn the bike, or they'll be **** close. I'd not risk the cash unless they'll accept returns, including postage refunded if they don't work on an R3.

Might be OK on a "T" but the other R3's have the instruments attached to the top clamp - and it has to fit. Fit bars that do the job - Mechanically better.

Back