50mm crash bars

hoopla

Mained to ride!
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
For those interested in these bars, they are now available.

Price: 649, - € + shipping costs.
see image.

see #2 below for more detail

mail

An: hlamminger@web.de
not sure if the r3 plate is included in that price

Hoopla

Last edited:
this is how I contacted them

hoopla

go to>> v4a.eu this is how I first contacted them or Link Removed this seems to work better

the pic didn't copy will try again

very strange, web site not coming up as it did yesterday

once you get on the site, pick rocket3 and a long list of items should come up, if not, try touching a variety of options, doing so brought the complete site up for me.

the price includes the emblem rocket 111 on it, shipping is xtra,,,it's in euros, not sure what the exchange rate is currently. it's $1.06 to buy 1 euro, so add 6% to the euro price =$687.94

To get a good look at them, look at the bottom of the screen, 1ST entry,by JSHRAM

mail

Last edited:
is this crashbar site what the previous owner was selling already

It looks like they may have re-activated the Edelstahl website. I tried to get info on their products a year ago and got a pretty rudimetary response with some crap imagery I posted a while ago.

It would be great to see that they are back running a real operation again who-ever it is.

Here is the website translated by Bing
www.v4a.eu/Rocket3.htm - Translator

Previous thread with their mentioning
Engine Crash Bars

I attempted to contact Edelstahl v4A via their website email contact info@v4a.eu and initially did not receive a reply but after a second attempt received the following reply from an email address titled:
Johann Lamminger with actual address hlamminger@web.de.
"We have acquired the general distribution for the Edelstahl Rocket Roadster radiator cover*. The price for the Edelstahl Kühlerverkleidung (High-gloss, polished stainless steel) 109,-- Euros. , shipping charges, 44,--Euro.

Greding Hans"

*My translation

That is a an increase from 75 Euros on the website, (+45% ouch!), and AUD $230 total with shipping.
I don't know what that means for the crash bars prices but I'm afraid to ask.

I was REALLY impressed with their revised product image they sent me too. o_O:eek:

I didn't make this up the original website version was 140 cid.

I think the Flipmeisters' look great and much better priced too. Signature Products | Flipmeisters Specialty Products

I picked up some 38mm front crash bars (as below) to match my 38mm Thunderbike NZ T-bars from here: lulu2808 | eBay

They do not seem to have these crash bars anymore but do have heaps of other Rocket 3 racks, rider's and pillion backrests and solo racks*, pannier frames etc
*Note for @1olbull

USA eBay link lulu2808 | eBay

We are 28 years in the motorcycle business.
E-Mail: bikeconnection@t-online.de

Bike Connection Warehouse
Gennaer Str. 56b
D-58642 Iserlohn / Germany
E-Mail: bikeconnection@t-online.de
Fax: 49 / (0) 2374 / 505887

Bike Connection Warehouse, Helmut Karrasch

Helmut Karrasch
Gennaer Str. 56b
58642 Iserlohn, Germany
Germany

Phone: 02374 | 169450
Fax: 02374/505887
Email: bikeconnection@t-online.de

****************************************************************************************
Sold for:
EUR 189.00
Approximately AU $264.25

Postage to Australia:
EUR 40.00 (approx. AU $55.93) Standard Int'

We offer a new US * OUTLAW extreme fat engine bar, 1,5" = 38 mm protection guard, for both sides, chrome.

Suitable for Triumph:

Rocket III, 2004 - 2009.
The protection guard will come with hardware and mounting instruction.
Posting to the UK, France, Italy or Spain is EUR 16,50.
Payment is possible via Paypal or by international bank transfer.
We will ship worldwide.

upload_2017-2-11_16-58-0.png

Last edited:
Back