4335 Miles This Week

JohnsoD

Still got a few miles left in these old bones
Ride
2014 r3r
Left last Sunday the 24th. From Albert Lea Minnesota went to salt lake City, Reno Nevada, crossed over to California 101 up into Oregon then Washington and back on interstate 90 to Albert Lea this afternoon. 4335 miles traveled in all. I will make comments and add pics tomorrow. Tonight is a night of rest.
KIMG0233.JPG

Have mercy sounds like a bit much for me and I like to ride. 🤩

The first part of the journey was to obtain my bun burner certification for IBA. 1500 miles within 36 hours. This is what took me to Reno Nevada from Albert Lea Minnesota. Then off the California coast and up 101. KIMG0209.JPG KIMG0176.JPG KIMG0201.JPG
very cool

i am real happy for ya, i can imagine this is a feat of will, im gonna try to accomplish this for my brother who was wanting to earn some patches but cancer took him before he could accomplish this, for my brother dave im gonna try to get us some patches, i leave out from tulsa ok on the 20th of june maybe 21 and im gonna shoot to my other brothers in Phoenix and we hope to get the saddlesore patch in then, coming home after my trip up coast im gonna try for another, thanks for posting id love to hear more, maybe we could talk about this on the phone sometim, thanks again.

Back