3800 Lumen LED Headlight

Willtill

Nitrous
yeah... even after installing that Eastern Beaver Headlight relay; my stock bulbs did not improve much; with the light projected from them.

LED's are hugely popular today.

IDK,

Looking at the page you provided, there is alot of 'stuff' hanging off the back of the H4 3-prong plug
like the little box thingy and the small nuclear reactor the box connects to

When you get a chance, could you describe fitment to the Rocket?

For example, if I buy what's on that page, will I have everything I need ?
And what does the nuclear reactor connect to ?

Electrically challenged individuals want to know.

Thanks in advance,
Tony

thanks ian i've been onthe lookout for this type of thing for years. the whitest filament bulbs i can get are still piss coloured when next to my white LED DRL devil eyes.
any before & after pics? orjustafter? or the bulb in the bike lamp and/orof the illumination they give.

any fitment issues ike needing to holesaw out the hole in the chrome lamp unit etc?

ok i got excited and pulled the trigger on a pair of them... these better be **** good Ian!!! :)

thanks ian. i have a bus snaking around my lamp units since i have the ring of LEDs as DRLs, so im hoping to pull the H4 connectors on the rockeet loom back in from the lamp unit altogether and to live under the tank at the front. here they can connect to the LED H4 plugs and them little ballast-looking thingies can stay under the tank too - all i have to do is extend the wire between the ballast-looking thingy and the LED fan/bulb unit. so that they can sit in the lamps.

barbagris will be pulling his hair out coz he didnt get there first :)

barbagris will be pulling his hair out coz he didnt get there first :)
No he won't
I investigated the idea a while ago (made something to fit in an H4 hole anyway) - Not entirely convinced :cool: - For a start the LEDs need to point back into the reflector more.:Tip-Hat:

Waiting on a guy on R3.net with a proper light meter to test these against Daymakers.

Back