3800 Lumen H4 LED Headlight

idk

Living Legend
Ride
BMW R1200C
I purchased a H4 type LED headlight from here for my Royal Enfield, but it did not fit. The back of the light was pressing against the speedo cable and causing problems. So I put it in the Rocket.

It is a tight fit, but with a bit of fiddling and arranging the cable, it went in. The difference is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

The stock bulb has low beam way too low, and not much coverage, and high beam sort of okay, in a poor sort of way. I had been using the brightest H4 lights that I could find, but they were still not very good. The LED light gave a great spread of light on low beam. When switched to high beam the low beam stayed on, but a lot more light was sent down the road to light it up.

As it was so good, I bought another one for the other light. I now have two very bright, white lights rather than one white one and one yellow one. The road is lit brilliantly, and I can see at night. I highly recommend them.

There are a lot of H4 type Led lights on the market, some for only a few dollars. These are $65 each, and well worth it. I do not know how they compare to "DayMakers" or other similar lights, but @JoseyR3Wales saw mine in the daylight, and he seemed quite impressed by their brightness.

So yours was a bulb replacement. Correct? Not the entire light (shell and all).
Yes, I just replaced the bulbs.

If you scroll down the link I posted above, there is a short video of one being submerged in water.

Here are a couple of pics I took tonight.

Low Beam.

LED_lo.jpg

High Beam.

LED_hi.jpg

I purchased a H4 type LED headlight from here for my Royal Enfield, but it did not fit. The back of the light was pressing against the speedo cable and causing problems. So I put it in the Rocket.

It is a tight fit, but with a bit of fiddling and arranging the cable, it went in. The difference is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

The stock bulb has low beam way too low, and not much coverage, and high beam sort of okay, in a poor sort of way. I had been using the brightest H4 lights that I could find, but they were still not very good. The LED light gave a great spread of light on low beam. When switched to high beam the low beam stayed on, but a lot more light was sent down the road to light it up.

As it was so good, I bought another one for the other light. I now have two very bright, white lights rather than one white one and one yellow one. The road is lit brilliantly, and I can see at night. I highly recommend them.

There are a lot of H4 type Led lights on the market, some for only a few dollars. These are $65 each, and well worth it. I do not know how they compare to "DayMakers" or other similar lights, but @JoseyR3Wales saw mine in the daylight, and he seemed quite impressed by their brightness.
It appears that this is the one you got: 3800 Lumen H4 LED Headlight bulb

If so, I imagine that it should fit in the R3T bucket much easier than it did in your Roadster. I've been toying with getting one of these - but now I'll take the plunge.

Thanks for the post.

Ride 'em on over here and we'll take it out and test it!

Here are a couple of pics I took tonight.
Low Beam.
High Beam.

What is the distance from your headlight to that trellace over the roadway in the high beam distance?

Back