36 years ago today........

1BigDog

Gone to the Dogs!
Ride
Size 12 Bates, extra wide
Had I known that getting married 36 years ago I would have been spending what I did today things may have been different. Jean and I celebrated 36 years of bliss today. Since I still cannot hold up the bike, we took the Mustang down to the Black Molly in St. Augustine for a nice rib eye steak. Beautiful drive along the coast. Then home for some cake, with 36 butter cream roses on it. But the day didnt start off so well money wise. As a gift to each other we are having our kitchen and bathroom cabinets replaced along with a new tile floor. Sooooooo, 5K later :banghead: I am still happily married. o_O

Oh yea, since I bought the Rocket out of our kitchen funds last spring I really did not have much of a choice this time. :whitstling:

And yes, I would do it all over again.

Congrats to you both. I was married for 10 years to Satans sister , it was a living hell , but now a have a great girl and we have been engaged for 4 years , im still suffering PTMD ( post traumatic marrage disorder ) from the 1st one and finding it hard to take the final step :)

Firstly a big Congratulations for 36 years of Bliss
Congrats to you both. I was married for 10 years to Satans sister , it was a living hell , but now a have a great girl and we have been engaged for 4 years , im still suffering PTMD ( post traumatic marrage disorder ) from the 1st one and finding it hard to take the final step :)
Been there done that Sean took me 6 years of engagement to Ann, before We pulled the pin to get to that Last Step with Ann (she also had a horror first marriage) and have No regrets, be 15 years of married bliss in November

Last edited:
Back