vindex1963

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Rocket 3, 2015 Victory Cross Country
I have a new ignition switch ordered from them and the listing says 2-4 days to ship. Anyone that's ordered from them is it closer to 2 days or 4 days? I have a Classic sitting in my garage dead that I only rode for a week before the ignition went out. It's killing me!!!

I just order from them Saturday Evening, shipped today and scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I am in California so only one day ship to me

I have a new ignition switch ordered from them and the listing says 2-4 days to ship. Anyone that's ordered from them is it closer to 2 days or 4 days? I have a Classic sitting in my garage dead that I only rode for a week before the ignition went out. It's killing me!!!
If they got it I have found them to ship very fast

Usually pretty quick although my last order for a cam cover gasket took almost two weeks. Kept getting "shipment taking longer than expected-delayed" on the tracking number so it COULD have been a shipping company issue, not them?

I got to ask since the ignition plug changed in 08 along with any bike with the update kit. Which ignition switch did you order I'm not even sure if you can get the old one anymore.

I ordered some relays and stuff on the 14th from them. Just got notice today (19th) that it was shipped. The tracking number is in the USPS system but shows not picked up yet.
Took them five days to get to that point, but that's about par for Triumph OEM parts.

Back