Standard Bore
Just a quick question.

I am going to download this fuel map:-

Rocket III Roadster
Jardine Full Exhaust
3xK&N RU-2780 air filters under exhaust
Fuel up to E25
Minimum 98 RON (91 US PON) fuel

Do I need the secondary butterflies in or out with this tune??

Thanks for your help

Dunmer

Firstly Welcome, folks around here would rather you introduce yourself before asking ? but I don't really care, you will need to open the map in TuneECU and have a look at the secondaries table also what is your set up on your bike

If it is not the same as the tune then you may find it not suitable also what year and model Rocket do you have, I see you have been Lurking around here since 2009 so I am guessing it is an earlier one, one last thing if the map number is a 20050 don't use it as there were issues that surface later on send me a "conversation" include All details of your bike and a email address to send to

Dunmer in or out is no difference on the Dyno or street until your pushing big power (carpenter racing/Supercharger). The tune should have them 100% if the fuel tables are tuned for it.

With a derestricted engine, and the proper tune, you sort of have to learn the bike all over....like if your next turn is a half mile away, don't be twisting the wick all the way back....you will miss your turn by 5 miles!

Firstly Welcome, folks around here would rather you introduce yourself before asking ? but I don't really care, you will need to open the map in TuneECU and have a look at the secondaries table also what is your set up on your bike
Hello HansO I have been a member on this site since 2009 and didn't mean to cause offence by not introducing my self.
The bike is a 2005 with the engine updated to 2014 spec, no secondary butterflies, Jardines, K&N's x3 onto the throttle bodies.
The values on the secondary throttle map are all set to 100.

Thanks for all your quick replies.

Hello HansO I have been a member on this site since 2009 and didn't mean to cause offence by not introducing my self.
The bike is a 2005 with the engine updated to 2014 spec, no secondary butterflies, Jardines, K&N's x3 onto the throttle bodies.
The values on the secondary throttle map are all set to 100.

Thanks for all your quick replies.
Ok now Hanso can fix you up. Good thing you didn't try the roadster map as they have a different ecu. Just so your also aware any tune from a R3T will muck your ecu up also. You need standard or classic maps on 2009 rockets and older.

If it is not the same as the tune then you may find it not suitable also what year and model Rocket do you have, I see you have been Lurking around here since 2009 so I am guessing it is an earlier one, one last thing if the map number is a 20050 don't use it as there were issues that surface later on send me a "conversation" include All details of your bike and a email address to send to
HansO the map is not numbered 20050 but is just named PowerTrippR3RJardine3K&N.hex.
What do you mean send you a conversion?

HansO the map is not numbered 20050 but is just named PowerTrippR3RJardine3K&N.hex.
What do you mean send you a conversion?
that's conversation.....click on his username and that will be one of the options....it's the same as personal messaging as it's called on other forums.

Back