2nd Run Quick Release Sissy Bar Roadster, Classic, Standard

Mittzy

The Hooligan - Just Doing Stuff
Ride
2020 TFC #385, 2014 R3 Roadster 230hp (BRUTUS)
After some renewed interest in the QR Sissy Bar system.
These brackets are 316 Stainless Steel - and polish up like chrome. The unpolished brackets below are a mild steel prototype.
Put your name on this thread and I will update the numbers for price...
Last batch I did there were 15 sets made and cost AUD $192 each set plus postage and plus Polishing (Mine cost $80 to polish) will see if I can get it done at a better price as a group. for the guys in USA - we combined all sets and posted to on member for re-distribution.

Just got price update:
Bracket Kit Inc All hardware $180 AUD
Polishing $80 AUD If Required
Posting Single Kit:
Postage Australia $20
Postage USA $75 AUD
Postage UK $95 AUD
Postage Brazil $105 AUD

Those orders in the USA might be a bit cheaper with combined postage.

Interested Members so far:
Steel - Raw
Hec4sc - Raw
Rktnmypkt - Polished (Baby)
Claviger - Raw
Baconboy - Raw
purplebandalero
Bigkel - Polished
Sierra Rocket - Polished
Dean - Raw
Trimix
Cadconversions - polished
Phil68 - Raw
pete.triumph - polished
Idk67 - polished
Leo - Polished
Dwirfel - Polished
SaturnICL

20131202_122844.jpg
P1040434.JPG
P1040435.JPG

Last edited:
If it fits the roadster I have a guy that wants one he don't get on here much at all wants me to find everything for him and I've stopped doing that but he will get one if I tell him about it

Cancel mine he has decide to trade his 2012 in for a touring don't know if he is going to seek the 12 or trade it in but going to look at the touring in the morning I think he want 9800 for the 12 with 5k mile on it

Hey Mittzy! Great to hear you are doing the QR Systems again! I've been using my last set quite a lot lately, its really solid and my wife and I are enjoying it immensely. Thank you so much again!

Cancel mine he has decide to trade his 2012 in for a touring don't know if he is going to seek the 12 or trade it in but going to look at the touring in the morning I think he want 9800 for the 12 with 5k mile on it
Ok mate, on worries

Hey Mittzy! Great to hear you are doing the QR Systems again! I've been using my last set quite a lot lately, its really solid and my wife and I are enjoying it immensely. Thank you so much again!
thanks mate, glad you like it..

Back