28th British Motorcycle Owners Association Motorcycle Rallye

TxRIIIRider

Living Legend
As some of you know, I've been trying to go this Rally for YEARS and never can make it. I even blocked rooms at a hotel for a group of us a couple of years ago, and then I couldn't make it. Well.. I'm trying to go again.. My plan is to camp there.. :) Just puttin' it out there if others are interested.. :)

May 18 - 20, 2012 New Ulm, Texas

The rally will be held at Fireman’s Park, 2001 Track Road in New Ulm. Gates open at 9:00 am. Weekend and day passes are available. All bikes are welcome. The event includes field events, a bike show, swap meet food, camping and more. The field events will include games such as slow race, plank ride, barrel push, clothesline and more. The bike show will include various categories. Plaques will be awarded to winners of the bike games and bike show. For more information call (713) 320-6167, click here to send e-mail, or go to http://www.bmoaonline.com .

Yeah... I can't make it that far due to the recovery ward in my living room. (daughter with broke upper arm and shoulder, wife with no hip socket on right side and severe Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy which was under control, but is back as bad as ever... too long to describe here, you'll have to google it!)

But this is only 90 miles from my house.. So got my fingers crossed.. :)

Back