Ride
2472cc Supercharged Carpenter Rocket III Stroker
Download Link :thumbsup:

Specifications.... same as TFC

upload_2019-12-17_18-8-34.png

upload_2019-12-17_18-9-25.png

upload_2019-12-17_18-9-46.png

upload_2019-12-17_18-9-56.png

I find the maximum payload interesting...for such a large capacity bike, 208kg, is rather on the skinny side. My GS is rated to 255kg.

With two up riding and 17kg of fuel, best leave your water bottle at home.

So now we have all the info, specs, books, pics, news, prices, ride reviews, and so on.

Only one thing missing...............

They should be out in a week or so. I want to see them in person. I wonder how many dealers are planning a reveal party. A couple of years ago the dealer in Knoxville did an event for the Bobber. This bike is way more significant than that one and I’ve only heard of one dealer in Paris doing an event for the reveal.:confused:

They should be out in a week or so. I want to see them in person. I wonder how many dealers are planning a reveal party. A couple of years ago the dealer in Knoxville did an event for the Bobber. This bike is way more significant than that one and I’ve only heard of one dealer in Paris doing an event for the reveal.:confused:
You realize you will soon be the most popular kid on the planet once you get the Rocket 3. Brush up on your short novel skills as we want the facts after your first ride.

Not a service manual just the owners book not much info on servicing need to know how is the best way to remove tank to add connectivity module nothing from dealers, or internet hopefully someone over the pond will know wish I can get a number for the factory

Back