2020+ Rocket 3 - ECU Removal

TFern428

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket 3 R
I just ordered and ECU tune from dnktuneworks. They suggested I send in the ECU. Has anyone removed their ECU yet? I assume it’s under the tank, I have yet to see any discussion on this. Any tricks to getting it out? These bikes are built so compact they aren’t exactly easy to tear down.

Why? Use TuneECU and do it yourself without removing anything.
As I understand it you need an android device to download maps which I would also have to buy. So that’s not an option. Thanks for the help though

Got it out, it’s tucked in the left side of the bike behind the battery, a little tough to get the clips off but easy enough.

Buy a cheap used android device for $20. Download the app from your wifi.

I just ordered and ECU tune from dnktuneworks. They suggested I send in the ECU. Has anyone removed their ECU yet? I assume it’s under the tank, I have yet to see any discussion on this. Any tricks to getting it out? These bikes are built so compact they aren’t exactly easy to tear dow

probably not that big of a deal to remove
i would not send it out if it disappears then u will b in a world of ****.
u can get a used android phone or old computer and download tuneecu app

I agree with TURBO200R4, I hate think what an ECU cost's $. If you could fine one?
Good luck.
TuneECU only.... These motorcycles are so rare. I'm buying any new parts that are wearable whenever possible.

Back