2020 Indian Challenger engine details revealed

MCN

Living Legend
Indian_challenger.JPG
Indian have revealed details of their new PowerPlus V-twin engine - a motor that will appear in the 2020 Challenger. This 1769cc lump generates 119bhp and 131ft-lb of torque, but apparently pays...

Continue reading...

Interesting, another stick in Harley's craw. Glad to see a water cooled non-pushrood overhead value cranking out more fun value. Still not in Rocket territory or even Suzuki M109 BOSS territory. If the rocket didn't exist, I think I'd go with the M109

Read up on this some more. Info weak at best but it is coming. They are saying 122 Horse at 128 pounds of torque. bagger or touring model? Time will tell maybe both.

As a Victory owner having been kicked in the balls by Polaris I think you would be out of your mind buying anything Polaris. Buy from a company that sidelines loyal customers....yeah never again. I'm mad at myself the way I promoted the Victory brand.

As a Victory owner having been kicked in the balls by Polaris I think you would be out of your mind buying anything Polaris. Buy from a company that sidelines loyal customers....yeah never again. I'm mad at myself the way I promoted the Victory brand.

I was never a Victory owner but rather one who was stunned by Polaris's decision to shut down production, just when it had earned it's reputation as one of the best V-Twins on the market. Quality, fit and finish were top notch. While I've read several postmortems about the decision by Polaris to discontinue Victory production, I still don't understand it and still believe the decision stunk. I was a few weeks away from buying one when the decision was publicized.

Back