Sorry, no Roadster racks left at all except my own personal one.

I do have a Quick Release Touring Sissy bar, with brackets and back pad available. Sissy Bar, Q/R, Passenger, Kit - Triumph ROCKET III TOURING | Triumph ROCKET III TOURING Sissy Bar, Q/R, Passenger, Kit supplied next day (UK only) by Fowlers Parts

The Touring rack Triumph A2306380 Luggage Rack that is sold to fit these is already sold.
Probably a long shot but would you possibly consider parting with just the back pad? I've seen the bars for sale for the roadster but never the back pads.

Plan B is to try and nick my Mates Old Man's back rest. Bugger never has anyone on the back but doesn't want to part with it!

Probably a long shot but would you possibly consider parting with just the back pad? I've seen the bars for sale for the roadster but never the back pads.

Plan B is to try and nick my Mates Old Man's back rest. Bugger never has anyone on the back but doesn't want to part with it!

I can answer that .....no!

Sorry guys both mine and the one @Tal suggested (great price too!) on TradeMe NZ are for 'Tourings' only and do not fit the Roadster/R3 Classic chrome sissy bar /racks.

Triumph Passenger Longhaul B/Rest Pad | A9708159

What sissy bar are you trying to fit it too? Is yours damaged? I need pictures and/or fixing hole pattern confirmation.

I have a number of backrest pads that may fit including factory and Corbin ones with internal wooden backboards or metal frames that will/may accept the stock screws. There are about 4 different Triumph factory types that will fit Roadster sissy bars, some just different vinyl or edging but at least 2 sizes shapes.

Touring Passenger Backrest Pad Kit - Triumph ROCKET III TOURING | Triumph ROCKET III TOURING Touring Passenger Backrest Pad Kit supplied next day (UK only) by Fowlers Parts

Last edited:
Sorry guys both mine and the one @Tal suggested (great price too!) on TradeMe NZ are for 'Tourings' only and do not fit the Roadster/R3 Classic chrome sissy bar /racks.

What sissy bar are you trying to fit it too? Is yours damaged? I need pictures and/or fixing hole pattern confirmation.

I have a number of backrest pads that may fit including factory and Corbin ones with internal wooden backboards or metal frames that will/may accept the stock screws. There are about 4 different Triumph factory types that will fit Roadster sissy bars, some just different vinyl or edging but at least 2 sizes shapes.

Touring Passenger Backrest Pad Kit - Triumph ROCKET III TOURING | Triumph ROCKET III TOURING Touring Passenger Backrest Pad Kit supplied next day (UK only) by Fowlers Parts
Thanks Mate for the info.

I have a standard 2010 Roadster. Don't actually have a sissy bar yet but was looking to bit the bullet and buy the following from jcsmotorcycles (if it's available, looks like it is).

TALL SISSY BAR & RACK - ROCKET 3

Product Code: A9738070

Website says it required the backrest pad with the Product Code: A9708177

A9738070-1000x1000.jpg

Found this if your interested...its on "Trademe" in NZ
Listing # 1903179021
Its only 50 slides...

Just opened my emails and saw that someone here private messaged me with one that's available so I'm going to get back to them.

Just opened my emails and saw that someone here private messaged me with one that's available so I'm going to get back to them.
Good cause you still would have needed to find the pillion backrest after shelling out $650.;):D
Au$190 ouch. Peter Stevens do not know their own product though and this is for Roadsters, Classics and Stds and NOT the Tourings QR sissy bar system as stated.

A9708177_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back