For Sale 2017 Rocket III Roadster 400 miles on her.

David Placko

Standard Bore
Ride
2017 R3
2017 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster ABS bought new from Triumph dealer in July 2017. Bike is in showroom condition with 400 miles on it. Matte black finish with white stripes. All stock, with exception of an added sissy bar / luggage rack. I am selling due to having too many bikes and not enough time to ride. $11000.00 firm. The bike is financed through my local credit union, so if you do purchase you will need to accompany me to the branch to payoff the note and get the title. I am in Greencastle, PA (US). Bike is for sale locally, so it's subject to prior sale. Any questions, please feel free to contact me rdavidplacko@gmail.com or cell is 717-446-1540 Thanks!...David

*************SOLD************

Last edited:
2017 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster ABS bought new from Triumph dealer in July 2017. Bike is in showroom condition with 400 miles on it. Matte black finish with white stripes. All stock, with exception of an added sissy bar / luggage rack. I am selling due to having too many bikes and not enough time to ride. $11000.00 firm. The bike is financed through my local credit union, so if you do purchase you will need to accompany me to the branch to payoff the note and get the title. Bike is for sale locally, so it's subject to prior sale. Any questions, please feel free to contact me rdavidplacko@gmail.com or cell is 717-446-1540 Thanks!...David

Geez, how many times - please put your location in your avatar or at least the listing.;):D:whitstling:

Back