2017 Roadster? (no more two lines, pls!)

Aviator_JPN

.020 Over
Hi,

I'm in the market for roadster but I don't like those stripe, one in red and the other in white on the bike. I wonder if anybody knows when they stop this design... I like Rocket X for the design but you can't get it anymore....

What those lines represent? Is it Triumph's tradition?

Wonder if '17 model has the same design or not. Btw when '17 model comes out? Late this year?

Your input appreciated!

Thanks.

Last edited:
Wish you the best on your non-striped rocket dreams, seriously, 4 colors + 2 blacks flat/gloss would be great.

Hi,

I'm in the market for roadster but I don't like those stripe, one in red and the other in white on the bike. I wonder if anybody knows when they stop this design... I like Rocket X for the design but you can't get it anymore....

Wonder if '17 model has the same design or not. Btw when '17 model comes out? Late this year?

Your input appreciated!

Thanks.
If you were in OZ I would offer to swap for eight her Matt black or gloss black

Hi,

Your input appreciated!

Thanks.

I am confused when I look at an Australian dealers offerings it states:
"COLOUR OPTIONS
Matt Phantom Black
Phantom Black"

I have found a website that lists and has photos of all the model years and major variations but does have some errors:

TRIUMPH Rocket III models

Back