2016 R3R - Can't find TORs

Smitty81

.060 Over
Ride
2016 Rocket III Roadster
I've been poking around trying to find a new set of TOR silencers for my Roadster and can't seem to find any. I'd like to get them straight from Triumph if possible. Their website doesn't list them under Accessories, but they're still an option if you're running through the configurator for a new Roadster.

Anyone know if Triumph is still selling these things?

Disregard, found a thread that says TORs were discontinued. Anyone have experience with Remus mufflers on their Rocket?

Nice, I'll try to track it down. Thanks!

Also, I believe Remus cans still have the catalyst inside.

If your state inspection doesn’t include emissions tests for motorcycles, for the price, I’d talk to @Paul Bryant He is the proprietor and fabricator of Viking Exhausts. He can probably make anything you desire... for a price of course.

I, and others here, have his exhaust, and the craftsmanship is incomparable.

@hoopla has set that he took off his bike after a very short time i believe. If you want TORS, you'll probably have to get 'em used. PM hoopla and see if he still wants to sell if you don't mind used. He said they were like new.

Also, I believe Remus cans still have the catalyst inside.

If your state inspection doesn’t include emissions tests for motorcycles, for the price, I’d talk to @Paul Bryant He is the proprietor and fabricator of Viking Exhausts. He can probably make anything you desire... for a price of course.

I, and others here, have his exhaust, and the craftsmanship is incomparable.

I've heard good things about Viking. If I can convince my better half I'd love to get sidewinder headers and 3-into-1-into-2 pipes. And a ramair kit. And LED headlights. And an eastern beaver kit. And Hagon Nitros. And progressive fork springs. And a custom flyscreen.

...****it.

I've heard good things about Viking. If I can convince my better half I'd love to get sidewinder headers and 3-into-1-into-2 pipes. And a ramair kit. And LED headlights. And an eastern beaver kit. And Hagon Nitros. And progressive fork springs. And a custom flyscreen.

...****it.

If I recall correctly, the Viking cans are cheaper than the Remus and Paul can set them up to fit the stock crossover

@Paul Bryant aka Viking exhaust, can make you a complete system from headers all the way through whatever configuration pipes you want (don't forget a crossover if you're going 3-1-2). All depends on how much $$ you want to spend. Paul runs about a 3 month (last time I checked with him) lead time but everything I've heard says its TOP NOTCH!

@Paul Bryant aka Viking exhaust, can make you a complete system from headers all the way through whatever configuration pipes you want (don't forget a crossover if you're going 3-1-2). All depends on how much $$ you want to spend. Paul runs about a 3 month (last time I checked with him) lead time but everything I've heard says its TOP NOTCH!

Awesome. If I can convince the old lady I'll hit up Paul to discuss. Thanks!

Back