NickRocket

Standard Bore
Ride
2015 Rocket Touring
new owner here. Can someone help with how I can remove the seat? I’ve looked through YouTube and the forum but can’t seem to get it to work on my bike. Pics of the situation are attached. Thanks

Attachments

• F943B215-EE40-4B0A-A421-C9DDD613AE32.jpeg
    F943B215-EE40-4B0A-A421-C9DDD613AE32.jpeg
    281.2 KB · Views: 46
  • B3033C10-CFAA-4246-99B9-AECD40C46E23.jpeg
    B3033C10-CFAA-4246-99B9-AECD40C46E23.jpeg
    286.3 KB · Views: 49
@NickRocket , Welcome to the site.

I'm sure you can appreciate, people are happier helping people who invested a little effort in helping folks get to know you.

For that, we have a forum, appropriately labeled, "Introduce Yourself !!", and suggest you go there, and . . . well . . . you know . . . introduce yourself. Something about your riding experience, how you came to choose the Rocket, where you got it, miles on it, any mods, and anything else you'd care to share.

I take it you don't have the owners manual ?

The stock seat on the Touring is secured with three hex bolts: 6mm socket to either side toward the rear of the rider's seat, and a single 5mm socket bolt securing a tab directly behind the pillion seat.

And be really careful of that rear bolt, the hex bolt triumph uses is really cheap and the hole is really shallow where the hex key fits in, very easy to round out the hole.

First visit ? Here taking pictures and can't upload them here.. asks for Link? Took off the seat but needed to take off the bags to get to the seats.. now I see the adjustable shocks are not set equally!! The tool just turns and turns when I'm trying to adjust them.. clockwise, counter.. the tool doesn't connect onto anything so I can't turn or adjust anything.. frustrated..

Back