2015 brake line kits

Poseidon

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket X
Hi Guys
I'm looking to change my brake lines on my 2015 rocket but cannot find any kits for models later than 2013.
I contacted HEL to ask if their 2013 (ABS) kit would fit the 2015 model but they said that they were unsure and that i would need to find out if the 2013/15 triumph part numbers were the same.
I contacted my local triumph dealer but they were not helpful, maybe because it meant no business for them.
Does anyone on here have any information that would help me?

Try going to Bike Bandit or All things Triumph hopefully those sites will have the micro fiche yo need to find the part numbers.

Hi Posiedon ,I would think that the 2013 Abs brake line kit would be the same as your X. I don't think Triumph has changed much since then. You could also get HEL to make Custom hoses for you. How's your project coming along? Nearly finished ?

Hi Posiedon ,I would think that the 2013 Abs brake line kit would be the same as your X. I don't think Triumph has changed much since then. You could also get HEL to make Custom hoses for you. How's your project coming along? Nearly finished ?
Yeah i would also think they are the same, just found it strange that HEL didn't know the answer as i am sure they would like to sell their hoses to as many owners as possible. The project is coming on great just waiting for the new razor discs to arrive and custom built handlebars and i will post some more pics.

IMG_1571.jpg
IMG_1574.jpg
New toy for assisting the bike project:

Nice lift what brand is it? Looks sturdy
It's called the big blue bike lift just look up triumph rocket bike lift and you will see it in images. Not cheap £395 but it's awesome and very sturdy.

Back