2014 Rocket 3 Roadster tune needed.

Trimop

Standard Bore
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Roadster
I need a tune for my bike. It has A Ramair filter, PCV w/Autotune, D&D slash cut dual muffler and have a Paul Bryant header on order. I do have a Tuneecu cable. I seem to have lost some torque when I went with the Ramair, but I definitely like the added space.

You will gain the power back plus some with the Header @HansO is the resident TuneECU guru. The man is a saint and has helped almost everybody here. Leave him a message and be patient. He is busy but it's worth the wait.

I need a tune for my bike. It has A Ramair filter, PCV w/Autotune, D&D slash cut dual muffler and have a Paul Bryant header on order. I do have a Tuneecu cable. I seem to have lost some torque when I went with the Ramair, but I definitely like the added space.
Will do!

I have NO idea where you are from, but I recommend eliminating that PCV & AT with a proper Dyno tune.

Whoa! Just installed the tune that @HansO sent. Torque is back and the motor feels much stronger! The ride ability and throttle response is great. Thanks, @HansO for helping a stranger out! Now, just waiting for the Viking header.
Trimop, would you mind sending me that map? I've got a '15 with Ramair and 3 into 1 slip on. Not sure how much of a difference there will be there, but it's worth a shot unless someone knows better than me. Which is most folks.
I'm also getting a Viking exhaust, so I'm gonna need one for that too.
Thanks

Back