For Sale 2014 Roadster - only $9500 for the forum-SOLD

jaredmt

.060 Over
Ride
2014 Roadster
Hey guys ... don't let this post get you the wrong way, I loved our R3s across America last year. Even my getting trapped in WY due to a bald front tire (Thanks for hangin' with me guys!) made it memorable if nothing else. Despite loving my R3, it's a selling time. Too many bikes I want to own & not enough time. Time for me to sell my third RIII and try more stuff. I'll still try to do this year's ride if I can ... though I've been off the forums for a bit; not sure if one is even planned.

I think this is a screamin' deal, but y'all let me know if I'm crazy.
$9500 for y'all; more for the masses.
Only 8,000 miles
New tires!!
Daymakers
Sidewinder exhaust, wrapped, from CarpenterRacing (the pipes are fine if you want them unwrapped; it's just for heat control)
Power Commander V
Power Commander Auto-Tune
VStream windshield, adapted to the RIII
Triumph Windscreen (matching black w/ red stripe)
Triumph Sissy bar with luggage rack
License plate relocator
Triumph front dresser bars
Highway pegs
600W, four speak sound system, with bluetooth & handlebar control

20894-1489453530-46328.JPG

20894-1489453540-76334.JPG

20894-1489453548-793779.JPG

20894-1489453555-171653.JPG

20894-1489453568-991751.JPG

Hey guys ... don't let this post get you the wrong way, I loved our R3s across America last year. Even my getting trapped in WY due to a bald front tire (Thanks for hangin' with me guys!) made it memorable if nothing else. Despite loving my R3, it's a selling time. Too many bikes I want to own & not enough time. Time for me to sell my third RIII and try more stuff. I'll still try to do this year's ride if I can ... though I've been off the forums for a bit; not sure if one is even planned.

I think this is a screamin' deal, but y'all let me know if I'm crazy.
$9500 for y'all; more for the masses.
Only 8,000 miles
New tires!!
Daymakers
Sidewinder exhaust, wrapped, from CarpenterRacing (the pipes are fine if you want them unwrapped; it's just for heat control)
Power Commander V
Power Commander Auto-Tune
VStream windshield, adapted to the RIII
Triumph Windscreen (matching black w/ red stripe)
Triumph Sissy bar with luggage rack
License plate relocator
Triumph front dresser bars
Highway pegs
600W, four speak sound system, with bluetooth & handlebar control

20894-1489453530-46328.JPG

20894-1489453540-76334.JPG

20894-1489453548-793779.JPG

20894-1489453555-171653.JPG

20894-1489453568-991751.JPG
Isn't that Forklift's old bike? That is a SMOKING hot deal with the accessories. If you can't sell it here and have to sell it elsewhere, I would love to purchase the headers, PCV, autotune, headlights and will provide you the OEM parts to replace them.

Isn't that Forklift's old bike? That is a SMOKING hot deal with the accessories. If you can't sell it here and have to sell it elsewhere, I would love to purchase the headers, PCV, autotune, headlights and will provide you the OEM parts to replace them.

Yes it's his old bike & a heck of a price in my book.

@Mittzy
Tony,
I bet some of youse Aussies are a tad envious of this price?!?!? :D
I have ridden with Jared and he is NO squid, so the bike is pristine!
A GREAT deal - I would sell off the Daymakers & exhaust first, were I Jared.

@Mittzy
Tony,
I bet some of youse Aussies are a tad envious of this price?!?!? :D
I have ridden with Jared and he is NO squid, so the bike is pristine!
A GREAT deal - I would sell off the Daymakers & exhaust first, were I Jared.
Yes, that and the OEM Roadster red striped flyscreen (very rare these days). As a matter of fact, sell the accessories separately and make a few extra bucks!

@jaredmt
Are you listening, Amigo??? :D
These items would surely be a quick sale right here on the forum!!!
Replace with stock parts and easily get the same over-all price!

too late!! yesterday I put a down payment on that 2012 in ontario cannot back out of it the deal is done

We'll see. I prefer to sell her as one lovely package ... sorry, parts seekers! ... but if the soon to be new owner isn't interested in any of the tidbits, that'll change.

We'll see. I prefer to sell her as one lovely package ... sorry, parts seekers! ... but if the soon to be new owner isn't interested in any of the tidbits, that'll change.

Not a problema.
I just reckon you could make more moola selling the parts way.
If I had room, I'd suck it up for myself and have yours as a stocker and my current R3R become a Silverback!
I NEED to sell my 04 V2K!

Back