2014 RAA Colorado ride options vote

Traveling or stationary event

• Total voters

nolton

Living Legend
Ride
2009 black standard
RAA 9 is the last week of June, 23 - 27, 2014 in Colorado in or around Ouray.

The options are to stay in a different hotel nightly or to ride back to the same hotel nightly.

I voted to stay in the same hotel every nite simply because the logistics of moving that many people between hotels will be a PITA, but if we could manage it I wouldn't be against a rolling RAA

I like the idea of staying in one place, should I decide to chase the bottom of a bottle one day instead off chasing you guys around the countryside.... :sleep:

Since it's an "in or around", Montrose up the road would give a lot more ride options with a single return... Just saying. I'm still in for the hot tub and bourbon

It's starting to look like a central location. If this is the way it ends up we need to quickly decide on the town and hotel so I ask those that know the area to please start making calls to the hotels in the towns that you believe would be best.

The Super 8 rates nearly double for June rezzies. The Days Inn rates do not. Both are close to each other and both accepted my rezzie for eight double rooms so they appear to have vacancy at this time.
Let's get the vote done ASAP boys so we can move forward securing a place with rooms!
Thanks for your efforts, Nolton!
1olbull

Back