**Gone** 2014 R3T-widow of former member

Tripps

Retired superhero
Ride
R3T,Sprintona,K1200GT, Blackbird,r/65 hack
No interest other than helping, she's had so many lowballers she'd be tickled pink to get 7500, Corbin seat available separate, I don't know what screen name he used, but his name was John Badger, lived near me, I loaded a Hanso tune for him, but he passed a year later.I think it's got aftermarket exhaust, but I don't remember what, she has a box of pipes that must be stock system. I haven't seen it in a few years but I would go look at it for someone.

2014 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring Motorcycle

Wow! Very nice. Hope she gets a reasonable offer for this beauty. Appears to be well taken care of.
Just courious if she wants to sell off the boxed stock silencers?

Geezus, if my darn Road King would sell I'd be interested, no bites though. $7,500 seems like a pretty decent price.

Wow! Very nice. Hope she gets a reasonable offer for this beauty. Appears to be well taken care of.
Just courious if she wants to sell off the boxed stock silencers?

I'm sure she would, contact her through the ad, tell her Chris Keller mentioned them. I advised her to put it away till Spring, much better Market, she was considering a $6000 offer, I advised against.

I'm sure she would, contact her through the ad, tell her Chris Keller mentioned them. I advised her to put it away till Spring, much better Market, she was considering a $6000 offer, I advised against.
Brother Chris, as much as you want to help her, you know that it takes a special guy to buy that kind of bike, any Triumph for that matter, while 7500 is a very good price, 6000 dollars in hand may be better than 7500 in the garage, hope the right buyer jumps on it quick for the asking price:)

Brother Chris, as much as you want to help her, you know that it takes a special guy to buy that kind of bike, any Triumph for that matter, while 7500 is a very good price, 6000 dollars in hand may be better than 7500 in the garage, hope the right buyer jumps on it quick for the asking price:)
You do realize that this post is over a year old.

Back