BigNorm

Boobie Inspector
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Touring
Does anyone know how long the stock brake line is from handlebar to ABS box and what fittings are used? I need a brake line made 7" longer than stock. Any genders who could help with this would be appreciated as well.

I don't know. My brake line routes down to a block under the tank that goes to the ABS block. I finally just took a piece of cord and routed it down the line and measured it.

I don't know. My brake line routes down to a block under the tank that goes to the ABS block. I finally just took a piece of cord and routed it down the line and measured it.
I need the measurements for a roadster thanks

This is the email response I just got from Barnett

The line comes integrated so no you cannot just replace the top line (please refer to the attached file) and I do not know of any company that is doing custom lines for there triumphs.

Ivan

I'm thinking the one way to go is the ABS off of the Thunderbird, I believe since the bars and risers are higher it would give you enough to raise the bars or higher risers on the rocket. My quest goes on.

This is the email response I just got from Barnett

The line comes integrated so no you cannot just replace the top line (please refer to the attached file) and I do not know of any company that is doing custom lines for there triumphs.

Ivan

I'm thinking the one way to go is the ABS off of the Thunderbird, I believe since the bars and risers are higher it would give you enough to raise the bars or higher risers on the rocket. My quest goes on.
You aren't wrong. Barnett supplied my throttle cables. Russell Introduction - Brake and Clutch Hose - Russell Performance Products is where I had my brake line built.
20170421_164931.jpg
Screenshot_20170511-084713.png
Screenshot_20170511-084650.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170511-082937.png
    Screenshot_20170511-082937.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 3
And this is for a ABS Roadster?
Dumb statement on my part I'm not awake yet I see its for ABS. How long did you get the front brake line. How much did this cost. I should be able to just to give them your order number, or are they familiar with what they will need to send me. And thanks for all your time and help I really appreciate it

Back