Attachments

• MY13_Trophy_Pacific_Blue-1.jpg
    MY13_Trophy_Pacific_Blue-1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 179
  • 599493_383516468364364_159225602_n.jpg
    599493_383516468364364_159225602_n.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 767
I'm an old fella and i reckon it looks as ugly as a hatfull .... :(

Yeah but u have good taste in bikes TC this thing is for the golden oldie weekend warriors u know the kind that use moisturiser and can't sleep in a swag or tent they need a hotel and heated hand grips lol soft pricks . Not blokes who ride everyday cos they love two wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I reckon triumph will do well with it for sure just not my type of bike is all but an addition triumph needed to make

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've owned a couple of sport tourers and this one looks quite nice.

I've since become too old and forced to move to a cruiser.

I took 1 for an overnight demo and the particular rental/demo I was on had a couple problems but i can say it's got plenty of torque, we were 2 up and it didn't seem to care what gear its in. the r3 is beating up the mrs too much and the trophys adjustable screen showed promise and delivered. we rode thru a thunderstorm and were protected very nicely, the stereo works good enough for the rider and i'm as tough as anyone when it comes to pounding the hwy but when riding 20 hrs straight a radio helps stay awake. in fact my only complaints were its fuglyness and cramped riding position and i'm only 5'7.

I know this is resurrected old thread but I do have to say these are a real surprise to ride. They look huge up front but really quite nibble and the engine sure is sweet. No heated grips though. You pay $30 grand here and shouldn't have to spring for a $200 "essential" item. Going to be -6 here tonight. I wouldn't want one in a million years though. Bottom of the list along with the a Tiger Sport, Explorer and LT (and I guess R3T) for me.

Back