cootertwo

Living Legend
Ride
2013, & 2 05's R3R, 2006, 2004 Harley's, 2004 Kaw
You all are gonna hate me. Found this on craigs list. 2013, previous owner was killed, rear ended. Got the title too. Front forks straight, front tire still has the titty's on it. Too tired to investigate any further till tomorrow. Took over 2 hours to get it loaded on my trailer.
Rocket 14.jpg

Bad ju ju ! Great deal !
I'm a bit superstitious when it comes to this subject , I have immediately sold any bike I have ever crashed , no matter how light the damage . I look after my bikes meticulously , if they don't look after me they are gone .I firmly believe I have survived so many years riding it like I stole it for this very reason . Then again , maybe I just been lucky ?

very sad new owner didn't even get to enjoy his rocket; we all need to be careful need to be mindful always of our surroundings. As an ex-army infantryman in the 101st airborne and 2nd Infantry Division we were trained to be always in 360 mode and has served me well on the roads.

be safe out there fellas

You all are gonna hate me. Found this on craigs list. 2013, previous owner was killed, rear ended. Got the title too. Front forks straight, front tire still has the titty's on it. Too tired to investigate any further till tomorrow. Took over 2 hours to get it loaded on my trailer.
Rocket 14.jpg
That is a great deal. Congratulations.

Of all the accidents, the rear ender makes me the maddest. Even the turning left in front of a bike can sometimes occur due to blocked vision or excessive speed of the motorcyclist. But, the rear ender is almost 100% the culprit of inattention. Most, I would guess, involve cell phones or other distraction inside the car.

No sport is safe, and motorcycling is no exception. But, few others consistently involve inattention by non participants, in so many of the accidents. Be safe my friends and may God ride with us all.

Last edited:
Back