2013 Rocket III Roadster Colors?

kaliatech

Standard Bore
Any one have photos of the 2013 Rocket III Roadster color schemes yet, other than the matte black with white stripes? I read somewhere that 2013 will offer Matte Black w/ White Stripes, or Phantom Black w/ Red Stripes. I can not find any images for the Phantom/Red combo though. Best images I've seen so far are in this youtube video:

, but it shows Matte black only.

Along those lines, any one yet know when the "new" 2013s are going to be available in the US? My local dealer isn't particularly friendly. Probably doesn't help that he has a 2013 model on the floor that is not the newer 2013 version that I'm asking about.

I saw a matte black one being made in the triumph factory, but did not see a phantom black

Pretty much my thoughts as well TC.
Each to their own but not too fussed on black only rockets. This is gunna start another colour bashing thread but they are far too common, nothing eye catching anymore.
And sorry guys the twin pipes aren't too appealing TO ME.
:)

Yeah Cool as the Black is for Some It would be nice to see some other colour options available, the Yellow and Blue or even Sliver/Grey or some brighter shades of Red and a nice Burnt Orange would all be nice :)

Yeah, I also agree some other color options would be nice. I really liked the updates when the roadster came out in 2010...but has only ever been offered in black since.

Thanks for the video 2013r3roadster. Pretty much shows same stock photos I've been seeing though. Perhaps you're right...the red stripes are simply invisible. :cool:

I am thinking seriously about picking up an R3. (Just like I was for last two years). I've gone back-and-forth about matte vs. phantom so many times. I think the matte w/ white strips looks cool in the photos, but figures most recently I decided on phantom.

I really do like the additional black bits on the new 2013 though. The removal of torque limiter sounds cool on paper, but I doubt it will be that noticeable.

But I'd like to see one first. Why do I always want things that I can't easily acquire immediately? What's an impulse buyer to do.

Yeah, I also agree some other color options would be nice. I really liked the updates when the roadster came out in 2010...but has only ever been offered in black since.

Thanks for the video 2013r3roadster. Pretty much shows same stock photos I've been seeing though. Perhaps you're right...the red stripes are simply invisible. :cool:

I am thinking seriously about picking up an R3. (Just like I was for last two years). I've gone back-and-forth about matte vs. phantom so many times. I think the matte w/ white strips looks cool in the photos, but figures most recently I decided on phantom.

I really do like the additional black bits on the new 2013 though. The removal of torque limiter sounds cool on paper, but I doubt it will be that noticeable.

But I'd like to see one first. Why do I always want things that I can't easily acquire immediately? What's an impulse buyer to do.
Quite Simple Answer Really!! ..........
Just go out and buy one ...... I did haven't regreted it yet 43,000 in three years would have been more but I have been using the wife's 250 for work commuting and if you do t like the paint at least the black will make a decent undercoat for a real colour

Back