For Sale 2013 Rocket 3 Touring up for sale

Discussion in 'R3Owners.Net Classifieds' started by Victor Chiappetta, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Victor Chiappetta

Victor Chiappetta.040 Over

United States
    Featured Threads:
    Ride:
    Rocket 3 Touring
    Decided to sell because I just use it too rarely these days. I have the itch to get a Corvette, so this sale will be my down payment.
    This is the 2013 Non-ABS model. The Black and Cream color. 5150 miles. Just passed NC inspection. The only miles on the Avon Cobras (Anyone that owns a Rocket should immediately install these tires. They are transformative) are the miles on the ride home from the dealer. Maybe 10. The bike comes with a very nice waterproof cover (Formosa) although it has always been garaged. Also included are the chrome highway pegs that I use on every ride. The sale also includes 2 windshields. The standard height and the tall one that I just leave on for the calm cockpit. They are quick release and easily swappable. I also have the Digital Guard Dawg keyless system that I never got around to installing. $300 value.
    Very clean with a nick or 2 in the paint.
    Asking 9,800 or best reasonable offer.
    Any questions my name is Vic. 919-278-8605

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    TURBO200R4, phar2slo and pomeroy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice