For Sale 2013 Rocket 3 Touring up for sale

Discussion in 'R3Owners.Net Classifieds' started by Victor Chiappetta, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Victor Chiappetta

Victor Chiappetta .040 Over

United States
    Featured Threads:
    Ride:
    2013 Rocket 3 Touring
    Decided to sell because I just use it too rarely these days. I have the itch to get a Corvette, so this sale will be my down payment.
    This is the 2013 Non-ABS model. The Black and Cream color. 5247 miles. Just passed NC inspection. Brand new Avon Cobras (Anyone that owns a Rocket should immediately install these tires. They are transformative) About 100 miles on them. The bike comes with a very nice waterproof cover (Formosa) although it has always been garaged. Also included are the chrome highway pegs that I use on every ride. The sale also includes 2 windshields. The standard height and the tall one that I just leave on for the calm cockpit. They are quick release and easily swappable. I also have the Digital Guard Dawg keyless system that I never got around to installing. $300 value.
    Very clean with a nick or 2 in the paint.
    Asking 8,500 or best reasonable offer.
    Any questions my name is Vic. 919-278-8605

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  2. mcmckoy

mcmckoy Standard Bore

United States
    Ride:
    2013 Rocket 3 Tour ABS
    Hi VIC,
    How much for the Digital Guard Dawg keyless system? I just bought a 13'R3T in NC w/ 860 miles on it.

3. Victor Chiappetta

United States
    Featured Threads:
    Ride:
    2013 Rocket 3 Touring
    I guess I would do 200. They are 300 new. I hesitate to ask what you paid for the bike, if you don't mind sharing.

4. mcmckoy

mcmckoy Standard Bore

United States
    Ride:
    2013 Rocket 3 Tour ABS
    it's an ABS model, I paid $9,000 for it, it had not had any service work since delivered and tires were original 2013, so that reduced what I was willing to pay. It does have an extended warranty though. I'd been looking for 6 months, coast to coast, and bid on RT3s on ebay as well. I used to live in Raleigh and we have family there, do you have TORs mufflers on yours? I'd love to hear what they sound like, the factory pipes are sooo quite I'm not used to that. I'll be in Raleigh Feb15-16, if you still have yours maybe we could meet. I'll check on Digital Guard Dawg keyless system install to see if I want to tackle that myself.
    Courtney

5. Victor Chiappetta

United States
    Featured Threads:
    Ride:
    2013 Rocket 3 Touring
    Ok sounds good. For what it's worth the guy at Digital Guard Dawg was really friendly and he offered to walk me through the install in exchange for taking pics and documenting the process so he could put that up on the website. Not sure if that ever got done. I feel better knowing you paid 9k at least. I have a couple of people sniffing around. Fingers crossed. Funny how many people buy these things and never use them. Good luck with yours. Great bike.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice