For Sale 2013 ROCKET 3 ROADSTER FOR SALE

Rocket3Pilot

Supercharged
Ride
2013 Rocket III Roadster
Regretfully giving up my Rocket 3 Roadster. This has been an outrageous ride but time to move on.
2013 with 14,217 miles with all the add ons and more: Corbin Beetle Bags and Fairing, Paul Bryan headers, DeCated TORS, Wilbur rear shocks (less than 500 miles), Power Commander V, RamAir Intake system, Triumph Lugage Rack and Sissy Bar, Super Bright LED supplemental high beam light, McCruise throttle lock, Triumph leather tank bib. Rode it from Virginia to Vegas once and twice to NY City, all else local and always kept in a heated garage. Synthetic oil changed every 3000 miles. I also have all the original equipment including stock exhaust and a set of the Heavy Duty engine crash bars that I never installed as well as Triumph adjustable Highway foot pegs. Exedra Max on rear and Avon on front about 70% left on both. TrackMoto garage dolly. Near showroom condition, asking $8,500.
IMG_3446.jpeg
IMG_3445.jpeg
IMG_3447.jpeg
IMG_3448.jpeg
IMG_3449.jpeg
IMG_3450.jpeg
IMG_3451.jpeg
IMG_3452.jpeg

Beautiful ride. Sad to see it go, but hope you find something new that will bring big smiles to your face.

Oh man, sorry to hear you're letting this beauty go.
Beautiful ride. Sad to see it go, but hope you find something new that will bring big smiles to your face.
I'm actually going back to biplanes and aerobatics so plenty of adrenaline to fill in the void. Just couldn't
justify the Rocket when I only rode it twice last summer?

A nice looking bike should move pretty fast, never knew the TORs had cats in them?
OOPs! You're right. I forgot that these are not TOR's on the bike they are stock pipes with the CAT's removed which I did a few years ago and did an article on how I did it. I had a set of TOR's that I tried out and I just didn't like the sound or the noise level which is why I launched into the DeCAT procedure. I then sold the TOR's to another Rocketeer and bought a set of new stock pipes to have on hand which go with the bike. Thanks for the reminder.

Back