**SOLD** 2013 R3T with a bunch of extras

BillB

Turbocharged
Ride
2013 R3T, 1960 Franken-Pan
2013 Rocket 3 Touring for sale. $5,500
51,000 miles has never missed a service or given me any problems.
Reband pipe,RamAir filter, PC5 with auto tune. Dynoed at 143HP 149 FTLB
1 inch longer than stock Hagon Nitro rear shocks with fat guy springs.
Progressive Suspension springs in the forks.
Stock seat with removable passanger back rest/luggage rack
Rivco risers, stock handlebars
Triumph highway pegs
LED headlights
All the stock parts
20210206_080649.jpg

Last edited:
2013 Rocket 3 Touring for sale. $8,900
51,000 miles has never missed a service or given me any problems.
Reband pipe,RamAir filter, PC5 with auto tune. Dynoed at 143HP 149 FTLB
1 inch longer than stock Hagon Nitro rear shocks with fat guy springs.
Progressive Suspension springs in the forks.
Stock seat with removable passanger back rest/luggage rack
Triumph long haul touring seat set with riders backrest
Rivco risers, stock handlebars
Triumph highway pegs
LED headlights
Extra rear wheel with brake rotor
Extra rear brake caliper with less than 500 miles on it. Bought from a trike conversion of a new bike.
Extra final drive unit and swingarm, also less than 500 miles on them. Same as above.
Factory service Manual.
Lonec tuneecu cable.
2 complete windshield assemblies. 1 stock, 1 tall clear view.
Spare stock windshield , no mounting, just the shield part.
Complete stock exhaust with heat shields.
Stock airbox and ducting.
Stock handlebar risers.
2 top boxes that I never got around to messing with, one from an 80's Goldwing and the other one is a Vetter .
Stock shocks and fork springs.
The bike fell off a lift once so it has some scuffs on the front fender and left saddle bag. So I also have an extra fuel tank with a minor ding in it that could be easily fixed and repainted.
Probably some other odds and ends that I can't think of at the moment.
$8,900 for the lot of it, any shipping expense is buyer's responsability.
Just curious...why you selling???

HEADS UP! Select Cycles in Greensboro says they are interested. Starting point in negotiations is going to be $5600 for the bike. Anyone wants the bike you have about 7 days to make an offer.

All right boys and girls, I have talked to some people in the retail motorcycle business and have an idea of what this pilgrim in Greensboro is probably going to want to pay for the R3T.

If I am going to get F'd that bad I would just as soon have it be by someone that I like.

The bike as it sits with the stock parts $5,500 AND I WILL DELIVER IT WITHIN 250 MILES OF RALEIGH.

You folks that live farther west. I'll meet you in Maggie Valley and do my best to drink all of your beer!

What happened to the right (pictured) side of the tank? Do you have more pictures?

Sorry if you've posted about it previously, I mostly just glance at the Classifieds and move on. You've piqued my interest, but Raleigh is about 600 miles away, so I (and anyone else who finds this) might like a little more info before traveling up there.

What happened to the right (pictured) side of the tank? Do you have more pictures?

Sorry if you've posted about it previously, I mostly just glance at the Classifieds and move on. You've piqued my interest, but Raleigh is about 600 miles away, so I (and anyone else who finds this) might like a little more info before traveling up there.
If you look closely, it appears to be reflections or two motorcycles, handle bars ne’er front of tank and a luggage rack plus exhaust at rear of tank. I do not think it is damage

Back