BEAR2929

Standard Bore
Ride
12 ROADSTER
Looking for info on a tune for a 2012 Roadster....Stock internals with a triple K&N RU 2780 Air box Eliminator kit....with a Carpenter Sidewinder baffled Header

I still have my dyno tune for my 2012 Roadster with Trip K&N 2780 and CES headers, if interested.

I still have my dyno tune for my 2012 Roadster with Trip K&N 2780 and CES headers, if interested.
Hello from Mike...Thank you for replying, and Yes ! I would be interested...I am just starting to assemble all the parts and pieces and my mechanic.....So your Tune info is vital Maybe we could talk on the phone....Thanks alot Mike

Hello from Mike...Thank you for your reply...I would be interested in talking with you regarding your tune...How do I contact you.....Mike

So glad you re posted on this!
I had forgotton who had requested the tune.
Send me an email - 1olbull@gmail.com and I shall sent it to you.
I am NOT a tune guru and rely on my friend, Nels, owner of Two Wheel Dyne Works, and also Rob Smith.

So glad you re posted on this!
I had forgotton who had requested the tune.
Send me an email - 1olbull@gmail.com and I shall sent it to you.
I am NOT a tune guru and rely on my friend, Nels, owner of Two Wheel Dyne Works, and also Rob Smith.
Hello from Mike......I need to get a little bit of help in sending you an e-mail ...here is my e-mail metroglynn@yahoo.com......I am not really all that handy with computers

Back