For Sale 2012 Triumph Rocket III Roadster - Performance Tuned - $11,000

ROCKET415

.020 Over
Wife and I purchased the bike in July of 2012. At that time, I personally installed the following items:

-Triumph leather saddle bags (with internal frames) and brackets
-Triumph windshield with Triumph front end fixing kit (mounting hardware)
-Triumph tall sissy bar with touring backrest
-Triumph luggage rack with chrome fender accent pieces
-Triumph tear drop mirrors with solid stems
-Triumph highway pegs and adjustable mounting brackets
-Rivco passenger floor boards and brackets
-Garmin GPS bracket and hardwire

At 600 miles, I personally changed the oil (replaced break in oil with Triumph recommended Castrol 4T racing synthetic) and brought the bike to the dealer for the scheduled "600 mile tune up".

Between July and November, we put approximately 4500 miles on the bike. At this time, I felt the motor/trans/clutch was sufficiently broken in and ready for performance upgrades. Before bringing the bike to our tuner, I personally installed a Jardine full exhaust system. Performance parts/upgrades are as follows:

-Jardine full exhaust system
-TuneBoy engine management system
-Power Commander V
-Foam air filter
-Shortened intake duct (air filter relocate)
-Modified throttle bodies
-Professionally mapped and dyno tuned

Prior to tuning/mods, the bike made approximately 120ft/lbs TQ and 120hp at the rear tire. Bike left the shop and currently makes ~170ft/lbs TQ and 155hp at rear tire.

During the summer of 2013, we put approximately 9000 miles on the bike. Last spring, we purchased a house and put less than 1000 miles on the bike all summer.

The bike is in showroom condition. It lives in a heated garage, connected to a maintainer 100% of the time. It has never seen salt. It has only gotten wet (caught in the rain) three times as I do not use water to clean it. All fluids checked regularly and topped off/replaced in accordance with Triumph's recommended service schedule. Current tires are at approximately 50%. All OEM equipment is available as well.

I am located in upstate NY and can deliver to the Northeast if needed.

Asking $11,000. Make an offer.

Attachments

• P1020159.JPG
    P1020159.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • P1020161.JPG
    P1020161.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • P1020162.JPG
    P1020162.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Back