For Sale 2012 roadster that took a slide. +New tire and accessories 3k for all

Nathan Hartkopf

.020 Over
Ride
2012 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
Dropped when bit gravel at 50ish.

Slid and tipped over to the other side. Has damage to the controls(upper and lower), lights, tank, exhaust, windshield, fenders,etc. Otherwise runs and everything else works.

CES racing header and pipe (damaged)
Ramair intake

Corbin heated dual tour with back rest (if you want that too) + stock saddle
30k miles

Also comes with a brand new rear tire and a bunch of other random stock accessories.

I'll let everything I have for it including the bike go for 3k.

Located in La Crosse, WI

Last edited:
Dropped when bit gravel at 50ish.

Slid and tipped over to the other side. Has damage to the controls(upper and lower), lights, tank, exhaust, windshield, fenders,etc. Otherwise runs and everything else works.

CES racing header and pipe (damaged)
Ramair intake

Corbin heated dual tour with back rest (if you want that too) + stock saddle
30k miles

Best offer, I don't have the time to rebuild it. Photo gallery here.

Great your ok I had a slide years ago and the results were far worse. That being said I really need a Ramair with the extension for the sensor. Just let me know when your ready. I'm willing to pay you retail and keep me up on any other parts you've got extracted like your LEDs ect.

Dang brother that looks kind of bad. How did you fair on this off ?

Did your insurance total that ?

What price range did you have in mind ?
I came out ok, insurance did total it and I got a good amount for it. I took a bit less because I wanted to fix it. But I'm having a bear of a time finding a tank.

I barely had a scratch on me, which was a miracle, 50mph is a conservative estimate, the bike slid like 200 feet up a 30% grade 😬.

I'm not sure on price, I mostly wanna see what kind of interest there is first, parts project, that kind of thing.

I'm located in lacrosse wisconsin. I let it go for 3K even if anyone's still interested. I just don't have the time or energy to part it out. Also comes with a brand new rear tire.

Back