For Sale 2012 Roadster Mufflers & Crossover pipe

Mike188

Living Legend
Ride
Matt Black 2012 R3R
DSC_0005.JPG
I have both factory cans, and the factory collector/cat box pipe off a 2012 Roadster for sale. They have about 12,000km on them, no dings, dents or scratches. Selling because I have finally got the TOR's and crossover pipe installed.
Thought I would get a new price on these from the stealers and was shocked at the quote (in excess of $870 per can & $278+ for the collector/cat)
Pics available if needed, and I have also listed on the .com site and ebay.
Asking $500 o.n.o (plus freight) if anybody is interested.

Sounds like a fair price to me, although I think the TORS are a bit cheaper than the standard cans.
My Roadster system is stored away (For now)

Steve at Meercat mufflers up in Gympie had a modified (rebaffled and free flowing) set of stock mufflers for sale at the last swapmeet. An option for any Qld Owners that didn't want to spring for TORS and wanted to squirrel there's away like Mittzy has.

My standard pipes got a spray of lanolin, wrapped up in plastic and tucked away on the top shelf. Did the same thing with my Harley pipes except for the lanolin. They were very rusty but they got it through a QLD roadworthy so I could sell it. You never know the Roadster might have to be sold one day.

That's about what I make it too Mike. I got an estimate on 3 pipe TORS of around US$180, stock 3 pipe about US$200. Those enormousness goofy feet Roadster pipes with cats in them plus the cross over would be US $380 easy.

Back